[imageframe lightbox=”no” lightbox_image=”” style_type=”none” bordercolor=”” bordersize=”0px” borderradius=”0″ stylecolor=”” align=”none” link=”” linktarget=”_self” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”down” animation_speed=”0.1″ hide_on_mobile=”no” class=”” id=””] [/imageframe][fusion_text]
We’re looking for a new Executive Director!
To provide management and oversight of Camp Amnicon’s programs and operations. As chief Executive Officer, the Executive Director provides leadership being responsible for carrying out and expanding the mission of the organization. The Executive Director reports to the Board of Directors, and is responsible for the hiring, supervision, and evaluation of all staff.
- Broad outdoor ministry and wilderness experience
- A mature Christian who is committed to implementing Amnicon’s mission
- An innovator
- Technologically savvy
- Willing to reside or spend a majority of their time in the Twin Cities to better focus on the metro marketplace
- Can build relationships with potential and key donors
- Can lead and direct effective fundraising efforts
- Can recruit, train, and retain premier staff who meet the standards of the most respected outdoor service organizations
- Can develop role descriptions for permanent and seasonal staff, including evaluation and “lifelong” follow-up and faith/personal development
- Can develop a procedure for participant follow-up and engagement/support