Life can be hard. Work can be stressful. Everyone needs to get away now and again to refill their soul, reset their minds, and reconnect with God so that you can return to life with renewed purpose and energy. Personal retreats provide a healthy balance amid all the chaos and stress of life’s demands.
Don’t get stuck in the humdrum hassle of everyday life.
Take a break. Get away. Come find what you need.
Sunrise & Sunset Cabins
Cabins are simple and comfortable, giving you the opportunity to enjoy the wilderness and still get a good night’s sleep:
- Comfortable, well-furnished cabin
- Electricity and heat for enjoyment in all seasons
- Kitchenette with fridge, microwave, and coffee maker
- Bedding, towels, and dishes
- Private outdoor toilet with heat and lights, emptied between every guest to maintain relatively low-odor
- Showers and flushing toilets available a short walk away in the lodge
- Several miles of private hiking trails
- Private sandy beach on Lake Superior
- Canoes & snowshoes available to borrow
($25/night pet fee if applicable)
Features a queen-sized bed, writing desk, propane fireplace, rocking chair, and kitchenette. Perfect for 1-2 people. Sunrise is dog-friendly.
Features two bunks, one of which has a full-sized lower bed. Also has a couch with a pull-out mattress, dining table, kitchenette, and propane heater. Perfect for 3-5 people.
Are pets welcome?
Pets are welcome in the Sunrise Cabin only, and will result in an additional $25 cleaning fee. Please let us know in advance if you plan on bringing a pet.
We have established the following guidelines to help keep our guests and staff safe:
- Please do not come if you are sick in any way or have been in recent contact with someone known to be positive for COVID.
- We will refund all payments made if you are unable to come due to illness.
- Everyone is advised to wear a cloth face covering or stay behind an impermeable barrier anytime you share an indoor space with someone you don’t typically live with
- The bathrooms in the lodge are available for cabin renters to use during the months of September to May. The lodge may not be available during the summer.
- When using the bathrooms in the lodge, please latch the bathroom door behind you when you enter so that no one else accidentally comes in. Please be quick about your visit in case another guest is waiting, and to reduce the accumulation of air-borne particles.
Please contact us to confirm availability,
then click the button below to complete your reservation: