Life can be hard. Work can be stressful. Everyone needs to get away now and again to refill their soul, reset their minds, and reconnect with God so that you can return to life with renewed purpose and energy. Personal retreats provide a healthy balance amid all the chaos and stress of life’s demands.
Don’t get stuck in the humdrum hassle of everyday life.
Take a break. Get away. Come find what you need.
Sunrise & Sunset Cabins
Cabins are simple and comfortable, giving you the opportunity to enjoy the wilderness and still get a good night’s sleep:
- Comfortable, well-furnished cabin
- Electricity and heat for enjoyment in all seasons
- Kitchenette with fridge, microwave, and coffee maker
- Bedding, towels, and dishes
- Private outdoor toilet with heat and lights, emptied between every guest to maintain relatively low-odor
- Showers and sauna available a short walk away in the lodge
- Several miles of private hiking trails
- Private sandy beach on Lake Superior
- Canoes & snowshoes available to borrow
($25/night pet fee if applicable)
Features a queen-sized bed, writing desk, propane fireplace, rocking chair, and kitchenette. Perfect for 1-2 people. Sunrise is dog-friendly.
Features two bunks, one of which has a full-sized lower bed. Also has a couch with a pull-out mattress, dining table, kitchenette, and propane heater. Perfect for 3-5 people.